Financial Analyst/ SUITABLE for GRADUATES!Text inzerátu:
Do you have previous working experience in controlling, auditing, analyzing, or similar financial tasks? Podmínky:
Would you like to become a part of a well-known international company?
We are seeking talented candidates with fluent English. Should you be speaking any additional EU language, it is considered a plus.
ANALYTICAL thinking is the key characteristic NEEDED for this role. If you have a positive attitude and are motivated to learn something new, we are awaiting your CV.
Please have a look at your responsibilities:
- Preparation of financial reports and analysis
- Reviewing pricing calculations
- Assisting in the control of financial records including ledge activities, expense issues, receivables follow-ups, reconciliations
- Collections tracking
- Reviewing expense budgets
- Maintaining data in the internal financial system
- Communication with project managers, clients, and/or relevant departments
- Ensuring compliance with US GAAP.
* Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance and Accounting, Business Administration, or Management Bonusy:
* Analytical thinking and attention to detail
* Presentation and communication skills
* Previous experience in controlling, auditing or analyzing
/Previous working experience with a Financial Analyst role would be AN ADVANTAGE.
* 5 weeks of holidaysNástup:ihnedPracoviště:PrahaObor a Profese:Finanční analytikTyp pracovního vztahu:Plný úvazekMin. vzdělání:Vysokoškolské vzdělání - Ing., Mgr. a jinéVhodné i pro absolventyANOPersonální agentura:Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
* Sick days
* Meal Vouchers
* Cafeteria Benefit Points
* Home office
* Referral bonus
* Relax zones in the office
* Training and Language courses
* Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance
odkaz na inzerátKontaktní osoba:Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Palladium, Na Poříčí 3a
110 00, PrahaKontaktní adresa:Na Poříčí 3a, 11000 Praha 1
zobrazit mapu ODPOVĚDĚT NA NABÍDKU PRÁCE