Accounts Payable Analyst for JUNIORSText inzerátu:
Put yourself out there and seize the opportunity to get involved in the world of finance in a diverse multicultural company. You have a great opportunity to learn and soak know-how and skills from professionals in this field and at the same time use your language skills and enjoy great benefits. Podmínky:
This client is a long-term stable player in the oil and gas industry, so you can bet on stability and a dozen opportunities for development, both professional and personal.
This role is suitable for juniors who are all on starting a successful and starry career in ACCOUNTS PAYABLE.
More specifically you will:
- Process monthly, quarterly, and yearly closings
- Maintain intern procedures
- Reconcile unapplied payments
- Check outgoing payments worldwide
- Communicate on daily basis with suppliers and/or customers
- Process data in accordance with internal procedures
- Take care of clients, f.e. handle phones or e-mails
- Administrative tasks
- Advanced command of English Bonusy:
- Interest and motivation for the finance field
- Ability to prioritize clients needs
- Attentive, precise (nothing gets past you) and customer-centric
- Proficient Microsoft Office Excel skills
* Meal vouchersNástup:ihnedPracoviště:PrahaObor a Profese:FakturantkaTyp pracovního vztahu:Plný úvazekMin. vzdělání:Vysokoškolské vzdělání - Ing., Mgr. a jinéVhodné i pro absolventyANOPersonální agentura:Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
* Flexi pass
* Annual bonus
* Language courses
* Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
* Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
* Located in the centre of the city
* International team environment
* Career opportunities in one of the top companies in the world
odkaz na inzerátKontaktní osoba:Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Palladium, Na Poříčí 3a
110 00, PrahaKontaktní adresa:Na Poříčí 3a, 11000 Praha 1
zobrazit mapu ODPOVĚDĚT NA NABÍDKU PRÁCE